SPIN - React Version 1.3
- Make sure you have NodeJS >= 7.0.0 installed on your machine.
- Clone this repository to local directory -
git clone https://github.com/0wczar/spin-react.git
npm install to install nescessary NPM dependecies
npm start - start development mode with Hot Reloading enabled
npm run deploy:prod - compile source to the
Attach SCSS files which shouldn't be modularized by Webpack (plugin style overrides for example) to
- React ^15.0.0 - Cornerstone rendering engine for the application
- React Bootstrap ^0.30.7 - Port of Bootstrap 3 for React
- Font Awesome ^4.6.3 - Large set of various icons
- React Router ^2.2.0 - Provides routing within the application
- Redux ^3.0.0 - Used for application state management
- Velocity Animate ^1.2.3 - Provides a solid animation system for some components
- React Image Holder ^2.0.1 - Adds placeholder support for the Image component
- IsMobile ^0.4.0 - Detects the device on which the application is running, so some components can adjust to the environment
- Moment ^2.13.0 - Used for time modification and parsing
- Numeral ^1.5.3 - Provides formatting for number types
- PerfectScrollbar ^0.6.13 - Wrapped in a component, which adds styled scrollbars when nescessary
- Pace 1.0.2 - Page loading indicator used mainly when a Webpack Code Split needs to be loaded
- TinyColor ^1.4.1 - Fast color mixing library used in some components
- Underscore ^1.8.3 - Flexible functional data manegement library
- React Draft Wysiwyg - A Wysiwyg Built on ReactJS and DraftJS
- react-treebeard - React Tree View Component. Data-Driven, Fast, Efficient and Customisable.
- react-bootstrap-table - react-bootstrap-table is a React component for Bootstrap table.
- React Bootstrap Typeahead - React-based typeahead component that uses Bootstrap as a base for styles and behaviors.
- react-toggle - An elegant, accessible toggle component for React. Also a glorified checkbox.
- rc-slider - Slider UI component for React.
- react-dates - An easily internationalizable, mobile-friendly datepicker library for the web.
- React Notification System - A complete and totally customizable component for notifications in React.
- react-grid-layout - A draggable and resizable grid layout with responsive breakpoints, for React.
- React Dual Listbox - A feature-rich dual listbox for React
- React Select - A flexible and beautiful Select Input control for ReactJS with multiselect, autocomplete and ajax support.
- Koa ^2.0.0-alpha.3 - Web Server used for serving the application.
- Webpack ^1.12.14 - Advanced system used for modules management. It is backed by a multitude of smaller loaders which add nescessary functionalities.
- Sass Loader ^3.0.0 - Webpack loader which allows the usage of SCSS modules.
- Babel ^6.3.19 - Provides support for ES2015+ and JSX
These libraries are used to generate random data state trees to use in Containers for demonstration purposes.
(2 years ago)
(2 years ago)