Ripple sync combines a ripple account monitor with a simple payment interface and payment history caching layer to provde the easist robust Ripple integration.
- The express web module is used to serve HTTP/JSON endpoints
- A Basic Auth strategy is used for authentication of users, admin.
- Several NPM modules must be globally installed: db-migrate, pg, forever, and mocha
- Ripple REST API
- The Ripple REST API provides a simplified HTTP/JSON interface to all the Ripple protocol network operations, such as payments and other transactions.
- git is required for installation and updating. It is not used during general operation.
(5 years ago)