A node command line application (CLI) that could help you move or backup your current website from Wordpress to Blogger.
This is still in its early stages of development, so do expect bugs and errors. So that, please open issue here to make it better. Your contributions are very welcome!
press2bloggeris written in TypeScript using oclif (a Node.JS Open CLI Framework).
$ npm install -g press2blogger
$ press2blogger [WP_SITE_URL] [BLOGGER_ID]
-f, --force update post in local storage if exists -h, --help show CLI help -l, --limit=limit <number> maximum post items to fetch (default: all) -o, --output <boolean> get posts from local storage and generate XML file -p, --publish <boolean> publish a post after synchronizing -s, --start=start <number> start page to fetch (default: 1) or start offset to query from local storage (default: 0) -u, --upload <boolean> upload post images from host to blogger (picasa) -v, --version show CLI version
http://wp-themes.comto my sample blogger
1. Current album is full, please create a new one manually...
Because Google was not allow create an album by API anymore.. so that when facing this warning, you should create an album manually before continue
- Open your browser and create/edit a post on your current blog
- Click "Insert Image" on toolbar, then upload an picture from computer.
- After upload success, Google Photos will create new album for your blog, you can back to the console and confirm "Yes" to continue
2. Upload error: ... UNKNOWN_ERROR
Sometimes Google return error when calling upload API, so if you get this error, just wait for some minutes and press "Yes" to retry You can also skip uploading some images and move to next post if "Retry" not working
MIT © Ngoc L.B.