Resume: Ojaswa Sharma
Resume as a NPM Package
How to run?
npx ojaswa in your terminal to run the project.
Or install globally
npm install -g ojaswa in your terminal
ojaswa in your terminal
- /index.js is the root file.
- /actions.js contains core functions called from root
- /assets/divider.js & /assets/box.json contains functions and resources for drawing lines and indenting
- /assets/endpoint.js is an example of endpoint recording responses
- /assets/questions.js contains inquirer question parameters used in /actions.js
- /assets/resume.json contains content to be displayed, and can be replaced by your own file
Setting up dev enviornment
- Clone the git repo:
git clone https://github.com/ojaswa1942/ojaswa
- Go to project directory:
- Install npm modules:
(5 months ago)
Dev Dependencies (0)
Copyright 2014 - 2016 © taobao.org |