This repository contains the code for the nativescript-dev-webpack plugin which helps in webpacking NativeScript apps.
Why bundle scripts in a mobile app though?
- Fewer filesystem operations on app startup
- Smaller code size
- Preprocessing and interoperability hooks. Webpack provides a way to resolve modules and expressions differently according to its configuration. It also contains a lot of plugins and loaders that let you embed different content in your application or use code written in different programming languages
For more details, see the NativeScript docs for building with webpack.
- webpack config templates.
- helper functions that place files at the correct locations before packaging apps.
- loaders and plugins for vanilla NativeScript and Angular apps.
$ npm install --save-dev nativescript-dev-webpack
$ tns run android
$ tns run ios
We love PRs! Check out the contributing guidelines and instructions for local setup. If you want to contribute, but you are not sure where to start - look for issues labeled
Please, use github issues strictly for reporting bugs or requesting features. For general questions and support, check out Stack Overflow or ask our experts in NativeScript community Slack channel.