========== if you are using
es6 + webpack, it's recommended to go to lila ==========
A web frontend building tool for teamwork, with many amazing functionalities:
- automatic compiling: less -> css, es6 -> es5, commonjs -> amd.
- automatic html/js/css merging and minifying.
- watch files' changes, and auto reload browser page.
- multi environment, multi servers, web/static separated servers.
- files/directories mapping in different environments.
- automaticly upload built files to servers.
- hash code revision to disabled client cache.
- absolute css/html inline resource reference.
npm install lilacs -g
or in China, you can use cnpm:
cnpm install lilacs -g
lilacs new lilacs-demo
- directory specification
- writing code
- command line
- server side command line
- project config
- files&directories mapping
- group of modules
- custom config for every module
- multi js entry modules
(a year ago)