Igo is a Web Framework for Node.js that comes with:
- Pre-configured Express, middlewares, and Dust
- Pre-configured Webpack and Nodemon
- Full-featured testing environment based on Mocha
- Basic ORM for MySQL
All remarks, suggestions, PRs are welcome! ????
???? Getting Started
Before using Igo, you need to install Node.js (>=6.x) and Mocha.
Then, you can easily create a new project via the
npm install -g igo mocha
igo create myproject
Open http://localhost:3000 and start coding (and reading the docs).
mocha to run tests.
- Presentation, Installation, Getting Started, Configuration
- MySQL configuration, SQL migrations, Model API
- Template syntax, I18n, View helpers
- Using Mocha, testing controllers
- Running Igo in production, receiving email alerts
- Other features
- Cache : Cache API
- Igo Mailer : TODO
- Igo Logger : TODO
(11 days ago)