A hapi React Starter kit with react-router, redux, react-transform
Light and fast - Don't be sad, be hapi!
This repo was inspired by the following projects and their authors
NEW Theming System WIP
- Drop in themes
- Drop your theme inside the
Themes folder and it will just work.
- Theme switcher extension: swtich to other themes on the fly.
- Fallback to default theme.
- Themes included
- Default (light theme)
- Alternative (dark theme)
- Powered by Radium.
NEW Extensions System WIP
- Drop in extensions
- Drop your extension inside the
Extensions folder and it will just work.
- Extensions can have react components and redux reducers.
- Examples included
- Create/Update user accounts
- Set language (english/spanish)
- Access/Refresh token sessions (Oauth2)
User Rooms (powered by socket.io)
- Users can create multiple chat rooms
- Users can see who is typing
Clone this repository
git clone https://github.com/Dindaleon/hapi-react-starter-kit.git
npm i hapi-react-starter-kit
npm run prod
npm run dev
npm run eslint
npm run jscs
To check coverage check the coverage folder after running the test.
Tests are incomplete.
- [ ] testing, testing, testing...
- [x] improve redux implementation
- [x] Testing
- [x] Coverage
- [x] Linting
- [x] Coveralls support
- [x] add redis
- [x] add socketio
- [x] add authentication
- [x] OpenShift Deployment guide
- [ ] Heroku Deployment guide
- [ ] Documentation
- [ ] Fix webpack's HMR on server
- [ ] Implement error handling on react components
- [x] Implement geolocalization
- [x] Implement styling and theming system
- [ ] Implement layout system for themes
- [x] Implement extensions system
- [ ] Implement pages system with routing
- [ ] Invalidate reducers
- [ ] More translations
- [x] Re-structure components and pages
- [ ] Scaling Redis/Socketio
- [ ] Social integration with bell for user accounts
(4 years ago)