A command line tool aims to improve front-end engineer workflow and standard, powered by Node.js.
- Powerful plugin system, easy to extend.
- Integrate with Yeoman, easy to initialize project based on yeoman generators.
- Support multiple mainstream builder, including webpack, fis and etc.
- Define a series of standards including commit standard and ESlint standard.
- Seperate CLI core and plugins, it will force update when not compatible with latest version.
$ npm install feflow-cli -g
# Create a project
$ feflow init
# Local development
$ feflow dev
# Code quality
$ feflow lint
# Build and package
$ feflow build
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- Fork the repository_ on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published. :) Make sure to add yourself to AUTHORS_.