???? Fantastic build system for your next app.
- Typescript-first approach
- Familiar API for next.js users
- Elmo's overhead to your project is 8KB (!)
- No babel, so builds are blazing fast
- 100% development/production parity
- Works on IE11+
- Compiles to a static website that you can put on netlify or cloudfront
- Server-side rendering outputs HTML files
- Built-in support for netlify's
- SEO-ready for dynamic content using
- I want a framework that brings back the simplicity of building websites 10 years ago with our modern day tools & techniques.
- I want a reliable website that don't go down and is cloud-agnostic.
- I want to be able to easily distribute my app globally so it loads fast for everyone around the world.
- I want a framework that is well-tested, small, performant and doesn't get in the way.
[x] 100% static rendering
[x] First class support for Preact
[x] Code splitting
[x] Asynchronous routing
[x] Add styled-jsx
[x] Analyze command
- [ ] Smarter ordering (biggest contributors first)
- [ ] Parsed size (read from source file)
- [ ] Gzipped size ("gzip-size" module)
[x] Setup command
[x] Watch server build during serve
[x] _redirects route provider
[x] Typescript loader support
[ ] Testing
[ ] Error page
[ ] 404 page
(10 months ago)
(9 months ago)