Cerebro plugin for searching on tldr-pages
- Search on your local tldr-pages repo.
- Shortcuts for tldr-pages repo (local and GitHub), tldr-pages web client and more.
- It will only allow to search for pages / commands available on your OS.
- TLDR Pages are cached for 24h in cerebro
Usage and Requirements
- This plugin requires you to have cloned tldr-pages somewhere into your machine. (By default, this plugin will expect the tldr repo to be found on $HOME/tldr)
- The path for the cloned repo folder should be configured on Plugin settings before usage.
- By default, the plugin is expected the tldr-pages repo to live on $HOME/tldr.
Note The settings section is not tested and are broken on currently Cerebro release. If you want to use tldr from a different location than the default, you
can try running cerebro "master" branch. Sorry for the inconvinience.
- This plugin was only tested on Linux but it should work fine in MacOS.
- It is not compatible on Windows, since tldr-pages dont have any Windows commands yet.
- Open the tldr repo folder locally is not working ATM.
- Be able to update the tldr pages directly from cerebro.
- Cerebro – Plugin extracted from core Cerebro app;
- cerebro-plugin – boilerplate to create Cerebro plugins;
- tldr - Simplified and community-driven man pages
- tldr-alfred - tldr alfred workflow
MIT © Bruno Paz
(2 years ago)
2 years ago
2 years ago