Auto Loader GraphQL Server
???? Bootstrap your GraphQL server within seconds
This is a clone of the minimal starter kit for a flexible GraphQL server for TypeScript - based on best practices from the GraphQL community.
- Scalable GraphQL server: The server uses
graphql-yoga which is based on Apollo Server & Express
- Tooling: Out-of-the-box support for GraphQL Playground & query performance tracing
- Simple Hello World example: Where it either returns
Hello <name>! or
Hello World! if no name argument is provided.
- No configuration overhead: Preconfigured
- Automatic loader: Auto load queries and mutation based on file structure
Read more about the idea behind GraphQL boilerplates here.
yarn start or
npm run start starts GraphQL server on
yarn dev or
npm run dev starts GraphQL server on
http://localhost:4000 and opens GraphQL Playground
└── src (directory)
|Contains the source files for your GraphQL server
|The entry point for your GraphQL server
The GraphQL boilerplates are maintained by the GraphQL community, with official support from the Apollo & Graphcool teams.
Your feedback is very helpful, please share your opinion and thoughts! If you have any questions or want to contribute yourself, join the
#graphql-boilerplate channel on our Slack.
(3 months ago)