Anypoint Platform CLI
Display and interact with the Anypoint Platform from the command line. Supports interactive shell and standard CLI modes.
Installation from npm
npm install -g anypoint-cli
anypoint-cli [params] [command]
command will run anypoint-cli in interactive mode.
(username, password) or bearer
organization, environment, host
Parameters are loaded from one of the profiles in
~/.anypoint/credentials, which has the form
--fields can also be specified in
~/.anypoint/defaults. This file's structure is identical to the one of
~/.anypoint/credentials below. E.g.:
- The 'default' profile from the credentials file is used unless
ANYPOINT_PROFILE env variable is set.
- Environment variables override credentials file parameters (
ANYPOINT_USERNAME, ANYPOINT_PASSWORD, ANYPOINT_ORG, ANYPOINT_ENV, ANYPOINT_HOST).
- Command line parameters override environment variables (
--username, --password, --bearer, --organization, --environment).
- If a 'password' parameter is not included, you will be prompted for one.
- If a 'bearer' is used instead of 'username'/'password', the CLI process exits when the bearer token expires. Note that 'bearer' can be loaded only as Environment or Command line parameter.
External release notes are posted at https://docs.mulesoft.com/release-notes/cli/anypoint-platform-cli
- 3.0: Require minimum Node version >=v8.12.0
- 3.0.1: Bug fixes
- 3.0.2: Bug fixes
- 3.0.3: Fixes "api-mgr api manage" command when using "--referencesUserDomain true" on Hybrid [SE-10097]
- 3.0.4: Add mainFile for oas and wsdl publication [EXC-2540]
- 3.0.5: Adding support for pagination within designcenter [SE-9465]
- 3.1.0: Add support for uploading RAML assets [EXC-2539]
- 3.1.1: Fix issue when using properties with colon or equal characters in the value field [SE-7077]
- 3.2.0: Add a warning when an invalid HTTPS_PROXY or HTTP_PROXY environment value is found [SE-8952]
- 3.2.1: Fix issue when uploading asset with file path starting with "~" [EXC-3423]
- 3.2.2: Fix issue when publishing to exchange with different groupId [DESIGNER-3779]
- 3.2.3: Fix mapping of Asset Type on API Manager [SE-12127]
- 3.2.4: Fix update exchange.json stage when publishing to exchange [SE-11829]
- 3.2.5: Fix issue when runtime list doesn't show default mule version [SE-12506]