The changes consist of mostly cleanup and cruft removal. Adding new features has not been the primary goal.
However, there are a few:
- Allow configurable concurrency level (number of concurrent API requests)
- Show timestamps on all log output
- This fork includes a fix to allow pages to update if the handle already exists.
npm install -g quickshot
A Shopify theme development tool.
- Supports uploading to multiple Shopify stores and themes
- Easy to use configuration wizard
- Uploads/downloads in parallel greatly reducing transfer times
- Supports autocompiling scss locally before uploading to Shopify
- Supports autocompiling Babel/ES6 into modules which are easily used by Requirejs and others
- Can use with
.gitignore files or a custom
download/upload Shopify Blogs, Pages and Products! Easily transfer them between stores! Even the metafields! And edit them locally in your favorite editor.
Read the Docs! (https://quickshot.readme.io/)