Follow the instructions to install the following packages:
Installation & Usage
$ npm i -g @dennisschoepf/react-gen
or just use it with
$ npx @dennisschoepf/react-gen
You then will be asked to provide a name for your component and be able to choose from a number of templates.
Currently there are no additional options supported.
Currently you have to fork the project to make modifications. In the future you will be able to configure your own templates.
- [X] Return promise from createFile operation
- [X] Parallelize createFile operations with Promise.all()
- [ ] Implement ability to pass component name and template directly through options
- [ ] Refactor generator and getTemplate function to allow user-defined templates
- [ ] Implement config file for easier configuration of templates
- [ ] Document prerequisite instructions directly in readme
- [ ] Add template for styleguidist .md file
- [ ] Handle error messages in a user friendly way
PR's are welcome.
(a year ago)