The most expensive Registry
Chaingear is an Ethereum ERC721's registries Dapp.
This project allows you to create your own Registry of general purpose entries on Ethereum blockchain.
Entry type can be defined during creation, so you can put any custom logic you want (e.g.: validation, entry-level permission control) into the Entry. Entries are tokenized as NFTs.
You can create your own registry in the Chaingear's Metaregistry, which is a single point of contol of all other registries. Registries on chaingear level are tokenized as NFTs. Chaingear is most expensive registry (???), so you should pay for the registry creation.
- Metaregistry of Registries entries; each entry is a ERC721 token
- Fee-based Registry creation
- Creating Registries with different functionality
- Token-based ownership/administration for Registry
- Registries are funded with ETH
- Custom data structure for Registry (EntryCore)
- Each Entry is a ERC721 token
- Fee-based Entry creation
- Token-based ownership Entry management
- Entry creation policies (Administrator, Whitelist, AllUsers)
Chaingear UI (browser/stand-alone web3 DApp)
- Web3/Metamask/Truffle/IPFS based
- Full Chaingear control interface
- Full custom Registry control interface
- Simple smart-contract EntryCore code generation in client
- Registries ABI and metainformation savings in IPFS
General Chaingear/Registry pipeline
Join Us On Telegram
If you're interested in using or developing Chaingear, come join us on Telegram
Originally created by cyber•Congress
(8 months ago)