AdminBro is An automatic admin interface which can be plugged into your application. You, as a developer, provide database models (like posts, comments, stores, products or whatever else your application uses), and AdminBro generates UI which allows you (or other trusted users) to manage content.
Inspired by: django admin, rails admin and active admin.
How it looks
Check out the example application with mongodb and postgres models here:
What kind of problems it solves
So you have a working service built in Node.js. It uses (for example) Hapi.js for rendering a couple of REST routes and mongoose as the connector to the database.
Everything works fine, but now you would like to:
- see all the data in the app,
- perform custom business actions on objects in the database,
- bootstrap the tables with the initial data,
- build custom report pages,
- allow other team members (not necessary programmers) to see what is going on in the application.
And all these cases can be solved by AdminBro. By adding couple of lines of code you have a running admin interface.
- CRUD any data in any resource
- Custom actions
- Form validation based on schema in your resources
- Full featured dashboard with widgets
- Custom resource decorators
If you would like work on an admin-bro and develop new features - take a look at our dev repository: https://github.com/SoftwareBrothers/admin-bro-dev
You can find there instructions on how to run admin-bro for development.
AdminBro is Copyright © 2018 SoftwareBrothers.co. It is free software, and may be redistributed under the terms specified in the LICENSE file.
We’re an open, friendly team that helps clients from all over the world to transform their businesses and create astonishing products.
- We are available to hire.
- If you want to work for us - checkout the career page.
(3 months ago)