This package forks create-react-app-typescript and adds additional loaders, plugins and newer webpack usage as described below.
$ create-react-app my-ts-app --scripts-version=@baristalabs/react-scripts-ts
Enhancements over create-react-app-typescript:
- Better Typescript Support via Awesome-Typescript-Loader & tslint support.
- Note: some of the benefits of awesome-typescript-loader have been superceeded - both babel and fork checking is now in ts-loader, so... will re-evaluate later.
- fork-ts-checker-webpack-plugin doesn't seem to be picking up configuration and is looking at all files, not just /src/**.*
- Polyfills via core.js
- Additional loaders:
- scss-loader (*.scss and inline)
- worker-loader (*.worker.js and inline)
- raw-loader (.tsc .tsxc and inline)
- Webpack 3.x support.
- Produces runtime/vendor/main files as seperate chunks
- Incorporates suggestions for code splitting and tree shaking.
Loader support in Typescript:
update tsconfig.json and add loaders via:
"loader!*" : ["*"]
(2 years ago)